Blichmann's RIMS-Rocket™ Electric Immersion Heating coil leverages their popular HopRocket™ canister to give you a no-compromise RIMS heater (Recirculation Infusion Mash System). Super easy to clean and ultra-low watt density gives you unpatrolled performance and simplicity.
- The RIMS-Rocket™ heating element is 240V, 3500 W, ultra-low watt density and is engineered to perform optimally in your RIMS system.
- The RIMS-Rocket™ heating element in a 120V, 2000 W model.
- Removable custom engineered power plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your heater and the terminal pins are spray-down capable!
- The RIMS-Rocket™ includes a "plug and play" 12ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end.
- Less than ultra-low watt density means NO chance of scorching when used in accordance with instructions.
- Includes pressure relief plug to guard against improper installation or operation.
- Optional RIMS-Rocket™ mounting bracket conveniently attaches the RIMS-Rocket™ to your Top Tier brewing stand or other brewing stand.
- Couple with our new electric TOWER of POWER™ controller for the ultimate in temperature control for your brewing system.
- 120v Perfect for batch sizes up to 10 gal!
- 240v Perfect for batch sizes up to 20 gal!
- Fittings: 1/2" NPT male
- Power/Voltage: (3500W / 240V) ; (2000W / 120V)
- Amperage: 14.6A(240V) ; 16.6A(120V)
- Recommended GFCI breaker: 20A
- Plug: L5-20P X Blichmann custom removable plug(120V), L6-30P X Blichmann custom removable plug(240V)
- Cable: 12ga, 12 ft. (3.5m) ultra-flexible(120V)
- 10ga, 12 ft. (3.5m) ultra-flexible(240V)
- Ramp Rate formula in °F/minute = .0068 (Watts/gallons)
- Max Batch Size for Step Mashing: 120V= 10 gallon batch, 240V= 20 gallon batch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.