Grow your own Cluster hops!
These Cluster Rhizomes are root cuttings off the hop bine; to be planted in well-drained soil with plenty of sun and room to climb, then harvest and dry the flower cones in late summer for your brewing pleasure!
Cluster hops have an unmistakable spicey floral aroma and flavor.
Note: Rhizomes will ship directly from the grower starting in mid-April. Minimum order must contain two rhizomes, they can be different types.
- Rhizomes will ship directly from the supplier as soon as they are available (typically mid-April).
- The minimum order is two (2) rhizomes. Since these are live rootstock, we cannot guarantee they will grow so ordering two of each variety desired is optimal to provide the greatest chances of success.
- Rhizomes will be shipped through the US Postal Service. Please provide a USPS-deliverable address with these orders. If you have a PO Box address and wish to order rhizomes, please include ONLY rhizomes on that order. Rhizomes are not available for international shipping.
- Due to local restrictions, we cannot ship rhizomes to HI, AK, WA, or ID.
- Due to government restrictions, we cannot ship rhizomes internationally.
Cluster: Cluster is thought to be one of the oldest and most robust hop crops in the US. With its balanced aroma and bittering profile and outstanding storage stability, it has long been a go-to hop of large commercial breweries in the US.
Typical Cluster Hop Statistics:
- Alpha Acids: 5.5 - 9.0%
- Beta Acids: 4 - 6%
- Cohumulone: (% of alpha acids): 36 - 42%
- Total Oils in mls per 100 grams dried: 0.4 - 0.8 mL/100g
- Retains 80-85% alpha acid after 6 months storage at 20ºC (68ºF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.