Eliminate 80% of sanitizing and cleaning with this affordable all-in-one conical fermentor. Conduct all stages of fermentation in this single vessel. Remove the trub from the bottom of the fermentor instead of transferring all your liquid to secondary. No siphons, no secondary fermenting vessel to sanitize, no extra bungs and airlocks.
FastFerment produces dramatically better results. Start each batch by letting debris settle out into the collection ball before pitching your yeast! Remove the debris, and pitch into ultra-clear wort. Plus, FastFerment minimizes the risk of oxidation and contamination by eliminating the need to transfer to a second vessel, preventing off-flavors and infection. Keep your batch safe from external spoiling factors by keeping it in one place.
Perfect for making beer, wine, or cider.
Features: Easy Cleaning and Batch Stirring with a 6" (15cm) removable screw top lid, Total Capacity 7.9 US Gallons/ 30 Litres - Made for 5 Gallon batches with blow-offs, Easy Wall Mounting System - Mounts to standard 16" (40cm) wall studs, 33% Bigger Valve for Increased Flow Rate - 1" (2.5cm) Bottom valve compared vs. 3/4" (2cm), Collection Ball for Yeast Harvesting - Save $100 & harvest your Yeast Strains!
Just when you thought it couldn't get any more low maintenance, FastFerment has a wide mouth lid for effortless, hands-on cleaning. Plus, you can easily add or remove dry hops or flavor additions during secondary fermentation.
Better yet, with the included wall mounts, you can mount the FastFerment high enough to bottle or keg directly from the fermentor! When you're ready to transfer, just put your bottle or keg under the FastFerment, turn on the valve and fill 'er up!
Each FastFerment includes:
- One 7.9 US Gallon / 30 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6" (15cm) Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball For Harvesting Yeast
- 1" (2.5cm) Union Teflon Valve and fittings
- Wall Mounts (2), Mounting Bolts & Anchors (4)
- 1/2" (2cm) PVC Hose (4120cm) & Hose Clamp
- Assembly and Care Instructions
Thermowell Model includes:
- Stainless Steel Thermowell for Temperature Monitoring. Compatible with our digital temperature controllers.
Check Out These Optional Accessories:
- Stand for 7.9G FastFerment Conical: Provides a great alternative to wall-mounting, and allows for easier access to your batches
- Hop Filter: Stainless steel hop filter to help remove dry hops or other adjuncts from your final product.
- Sampling Port: To pull off samples of your fermentation for tasting or checking gravity.
- Mason Jar Adapter: Lets you attach a standard Mason Jar to the bottom of the fermenter for yeast collection.
- Dial Thermometer: Effectively measure the temperature of your beer or wine. Only compatible with Thermowell Model.
- Carrying Strap: Specially designed to fit snugly, making transport much safer and easier.
- Additional Collection Ball :An extra collection ball allows you to have multiple yeast strains in your yeast vault at a time.
Height on wall mounts from bottom of collection ball:
- To top of Airlock: 35.5", 90cm
- To top of Lid: 32", 81cm
Height in the stand:
- To top of Airlock: 37", 94cm
- With Wall Mounting Bolts: 14.75", 37.5cm;
- Without Wall Mounting Bolts: 14.25", 36cm
For more time-saving, creative solutions to everyday cleaning and fermenting check out our full lineup of FastFerment and FastWasher products!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.