Standing brave in the space of traditional porters, Koa Coconut Porter boldly flaunts a mighty dose of tropical coconut. Anchored by a sturdy Robust Porter, this beer demonstrates a valiant balancing act of prominent roast, slight caramel sweetness and a deft addition of toasted coconut to compose a deliciously complex ale. Pouring with assertive black color, Koa Coconut Porter medium body supports a firm tan head with rich aromas of toasty malt, gallant roast, modest caramel sweetness and steadfast coconut.
- Style: Spice, Herb, or Vegetable Beer (American Porter base)
- Fermentation Range: 60 - 73F
- OG: 1.060
- SRM: 31
- IBUs: 35
- ABV: 6.0%
- Bready, toasty malt
- Medium bitterness, earthy and floral hop flavor
- Medium bodied
- Moderate roast and faint chocolate
- Prominent coconut flavor and aroma
Looking for the All Grain Version?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.