LalBrew® New England is an ale strain selected specifically for its ability to produce a unique fruit forward ester profile desired in East Coast styles of beer. A typical fermentation with LalBrew® New England will produce tropical and fruity esters, notably stone fruits like peach. Through the expression of a beta-glucosidase enzyme, LalBrew® New England can promote hop biotransformation and accentuate hop flavor and aroma. LalBrew® New England exhibits medium to high attenuation with medium flocculation, making it a perfect choice for East Coast style ales.
- Beer Styles: NEIPA, east coast style ales
- Aroma: fruity, especially tropical and stone fruits
- Fermentation Temperature Range: 59 - 72°F
- Optimum Temp: 66°-70° F
- Attenuation: Medium - High
- Flocculation: Medium
- Alcohol Tolerance: 9% ABV
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.